prayers to jesus

Thursday, March 02, 2006

repentance

Hey Jesus,

Another good morning. Of course, all mornings are good and me the sodden fool who doesn’t recognize them. Right now though? Hmmm…I can feel the drag of weightier matters trying to press down in a semblance of legitimacy but I know the feel of that illegal wrap around sucker too well. So am just goin to coast along in your freedom, constrained and waiting for the break to barrel outta control into your glory. Mmmmm.

I guess you could call that a fool’s mission? Hmmm….actually I have no idea what you would call it but I can definitely tell you that in some quarters of your apostleship here on earth circa 2006 they are definitely goin to rip this apart and call it fools’ gold. Now you tell me, do you agree or don’t?

Funny, I spent so many years looking for a sheen of legitimate approval to all my actions that would at one blow silence the critics here and win approval in your eyes. Now that was a fool’s errand if there ever was one.

Good morning Jesus, you have a great day. Mmmmmaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sodden. Yes. Not a fool. Not by a long shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home